Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blaues Wunder sneak peek

Elbe's beautiful riverbank.

Blaues Wunder.

Blaues Wunder.
When I went to Universitätsklinikum I remebered I needed to schedule another appointment, but somewhere else. It was close, so I took a tram and went. When I got to the clinic, the doctor also had prolonged the holiday!

But I realized I was really close to the Blaues Wunder, so I decided to go there.

The pictures aren't very good because I took them with my phone and it was raining and dark. When I go back, I'll take better pictures.

Look at the Elbe riverbank, it's so large and beautiful!




I managed to take a picture of a white tree, like I promised to try when I talked about them. I thought this restaurant was really nice to go on a beutiful day, so I took a picture of it to show R and later realized the tree was there. It is already turning green, but you can still have a good idea of how white they get.



I knew this street sign would interest many people, so I decided to add this picture (hehe). I didn't go check the wine street because it was starting to rain even more. When I go back, I'll come here and tell you what it's like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...