Monday, May 19, 2014

Looks can be deceiving


I usually don't buy cereals, I don't have the habit of having them for breakfast. So when I buy any, it's to eat as a snack. My all time favorites are those chocolate balls (many brands make them) and the champion of all times, Froot Loops

And then one of these days I felt like eating cereals (obviously at the moment I saw the boxes at the grocery store) and I was really happy to see the Froot Loops box just like the one in Brazil. I bought it.

When I decided to eat it, the weirdness started when I opened the package. I was greeted by these rings:


They are much bigger than (our) normal and there ar eno pink ones (how come?!). And, unfortunately, it also tastes different. It tastes like nothing, like some flavorless generic cereal with almost no sugar.

Needless to say, I think it'll be a while before I buy them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...