Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter presents



These are the decorated cooked eggs I mentioned in my other post about Easter. I saw many people buying them and R ate one at his work.



They are set up like this at the grocery store. Close to the milk and the "regular" eggs.




Do you remember I said there are no big chocolate eggs with things inside? So we bought these Milka chocolate rabbits. The white chocolate is R's and the package is mine. This package was actually one of the biggest things they had. If packages were bigger than that, they were usually a stuffed toy with an egg or small rabbit.

The second picture shows what is inside the package: two rabbits and six little eggs. The eggs have a hollow and a filled side.

I hope everybody is enjoying their chocolate!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...