Friday, April 25, 2014

Waldpark in spring


Getting to Waldpark. We walked there, but cars and busses pass here as well.

This park is relatevily close to our house. If I was to walk there by myself, it would take me roughly 15 minutes to get there. With the dogs, it varies. Nina likes to sniff every leaf, rock or... any and everything really (hehe), so it takes longer depending on whether I rush her or not.



A few meters later, you can choose to walk on the right or the left side of this street. Since the left side is usually quieter, we went there.

I love this yellow ground flower.






The park is full of paths you can walk on. Some are narrower and surrounded by really tall trees. Others are wider and more open, with grass and benches to sit on. There are usually moms or dads with baby strollers reading books or doing things on their phones and tablets sitting on these benches.

I made this video with my iPhone (hence the not so good quality) so you can see and, specially, hear the park. If you get motion sickness with the movement of the video, just listen to the birds, it's worth it!



Didn't I say there were even busses? We ran into this one when we were going back home.


To see Waldpark in the winter, look here: on a sunny day and with snow on the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...