Thursday, April 24, 2014

Turning green

Hermann-Seidl-Park turning green.



Hermann-Seidl-Park





Street close to our house.

Nina, Cookie and the beautiful green.

R always used to tell me the spring here is amazing. I couldn't quite picture it. If you know me, you also know I don't use photoshop (I don't even have it!) and these pictures are taken with my iPhone while I walk the dogs. The color is just like this, very beautiful!

Here on our street some trees are only now beginning to turn green. When they are all full of leaves I'll take a picture of the view from our balcony. 

The first pictures were taken at Hermann-Seidl-Park and the last two on streets close to our house.

If you want to see what the park looked like during winter, take a look here: naked branchesground covered with snow and snowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...